Hand-caned occasional chair is inspired by Swiss architect Pierre Jeanneret's mid-century modern Chandigarh Chair. Like the original, this contemporary reproduction has V-shaped solid wood legs, and a woven cane seat that provides an astonishing level of comfort as the seat and back conform to your body.
Cane Occasional Chair
- Size: 30 H x 28.75 W x 32 D
- Seat Height: 15"-11"
- Arm Height: 21.75"-19.5"
- Seat Width: 26.5"
- Seat Depth: 19"
- Materials: Solid Acacia Wood, Rattan Seat and Back
- The natural wood tones and grain will vary
- Hand-made: all dimensions will have small variations
- We recommend using a seat pad to ensure lasting protection to the rattan weave